Welcome to Meridian Pediatrics. We are an established pediatric practice serving many communities in and around Indianapolis.
Our doctors are dedicated professionals with years of experience keeping children healthy.
We’re also known as compassionate, caring people who truly love working with kids.
All our patients receive exceptional access to our physicians. Our doctors and staff serve as the central place for every aspect of your child’s health.In fact, it’s our goal to serve as your “medical home” for complete and easy access to medical care:
- Morning telephone hours with our nurses.
- Saturday office hours for sick visits (all months except June and July)
- We always have a physician on call for you, day or night, 24 / 7.
- A relationship with our doctor / nurse teams.
- Convenient and flexible scheduling, including “same day” visits for illness when necessary.
- Family educational resources including our “Caring for your child” booklet and more.
If you’re looking for a new pediatrician, you’ll be welcomed into our “family” with open arms.
You’ll be impressed with our modern office, our friendly staff, and our experienced, caring physicians.
News & Announcements
Click for 2014 Flu Shots Information.
Saturday morning office hours are now available. Hours vary. Please click for info.
We are very excited to welcome our new partner, Dr. Sarah Hill, who will be joining us as of Dec. 1st. She is currently accepting new patients and families.
Dr. Mary McAteer will be leaving Meridian Pediatrics on Sept. 1st. She will be joining IU Health Physicians and will continue her practice in primary pediatric care. We wish her the best in all her future endeavors! Click for info.
Office Survey: Please take a few moments to give us your feedback. Click here to take our survey.
Recent Blog Articles
HPV vaccine reducing infection rates in teen girls
Organic Foods and Children
Routine physicals can now be scheduled up to six months in advance.