Welcome to Meridian Pediatrics. We are an established pediatric practice serving many communities in and around Indianapolis.
Our doctors are dedicated professionals with years of experience keeping children healthy.
We’re also known as compassionate, caring people who truly love working with kids.
All our patients receive exceptional access to our physicians. Our doctors and staff serve as the central place for every aspect of your child’s health. In fact, it’s our goal to serve as your “medical home” for complete and easy access to medical care:
- Morning telephone hours with our nurses.
- Saturday office hours for sick visits (all months except June and July)
- We always have a physician on call for you, day or night, 24 / 7.
- A relationship with our doctor / nurse teams.
- Convenient and flexible scheduling, including “same day” visits for illness when necessary.
- Family educational resources including our “Caring for your child” booklet and more.
If you’re looking for a new pediatrician, you’ll be welcomed into our “family” with open arms. You’ll be impressed with our modern office, our friendly staff, and our experienced, caring physicians.
News & Announcements
Office Survey: Please take a few moments to give us your feedback. Click here to take our survey.
Please note that we will not be offering Saturday office hours in June and July.
The recommended doses for Tylenol have changed. See the updated doses on our "fever & treatment page."
Recent Blog Articles
Research Project: Please consider helping our partners at Riley Children's Hospital with an in-office questionnaire. Learn more here.
HPV vaccine reducing infection rates in teen girls
Organic Foods and Children
Routine physicals can now be scheduled up to six months in advance.