You may access your child’s immunization record at any time by visiting myvaxindiana.in.gov. Before going to the website, please contact our office for your child’s PIN #. You will need this before you can access their record. The only information stored on this website is your child’s name, DOB, home address, and a contact person.
Please follow these directions to access your child’s immunization record online:
- Go to myvaxindiana.in.gov
- Select “Find My Record” at the top of the page
- Enter Requestor First Name and Requestor Last Name (this is the parent’s name)
- Enter the patient’s date of birth
- Enter the Requestor Email Address (this is the parent’s email address)
- Enter the PIN # for your child, provided by our office
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact our office at 317-844-5351.