Skip to content
Well Exam Appointments
- We are scheduling well exam appointments and sick appointments for different parts of the day;
- If your child has had a fever within the last 72 hours, please call our office prior to your appointment;
- If anyone in your home has any sick symptoms prior to your well exam appointment, call our office before coming for your appointment so that our clinical staff may screen you;
- Please limit additional siblings and family members if possible;
- We require that anyone 3 years of age and older entering our office wears a mask;
- Our waiting area has been spaced to allow families checking in or waiting for their appointment to remain at least 6 feet apart of each other;
- Our waiting area is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized daily;
- Appointment cancellations – You must call during office hours to cancel an appointment. Leaving a voicemail is not a sufficient way to cancel your appointments.
- Yearly wellness visits are essential to provide your child with the best possible pediatric care.
- Each visit includes a developmental, nutritional, social, and physical assessment. For the first two years the visits are timed around the immunizations. After age three the visits are annual.
- Routine physicals should be scheduled two to four months in advance.